RARE find! An immaculately kept 20-foot wide Landmark row house with many intact period details:
- Ornamental Mantels, Pocket Doors, & Oak Parquet Floors
- Fretted Wood Transoms with Fluted Columns
- Wainscoting & Lincrustra Wall Paneling
- Original Stained Glass Window Transoms
- Built-in Dining Room Server & Pantry Cabinetry
- Landmark Designated Limestone Façade
The beautiful bay-fronted façade, with its Landmark status, provides gracious curb appeal and reflects the inherent value in owning a turn-of-the-century classic. In excellent condition and boasting sound mechanicals this home has been fastidiously maintained by its current owner.
It is currently used as a lower garden duplex with a top floor rental unit, and can be delivered vacant. The duplex has 7 rooms and 1.5 baths; the top floor simplex is a spacious two-bedroom. Only steps to Prospect Park, public transportation, an array of restaurants, shops, and services on 7th Avenue, and within the coveted P.S. 107 school district – unquestionably a PRIME location.
A superb condition, park block limestone – this is the CLASSIC home you’ve been waiting for.
Add: 545 9th St., 11215 Blk/Lot: 1091 55 Bldg size: 20.33 x 46 Lot size: 20.33 x 90 Exclusive
|Address:||545 9th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215|